Thursday, April 18, 2013

Madrigal Dinner

The SCCHE Concert Choir hosted a Madrigal Dinner this year, and Josh and I were fortunate to be a part of it. I did not sign up for anything extra, because of my already busy schedule and because we live so far, but I did take part in the choral pieces. Joshua played a puppeteer in the Punch and Judy scene, and he had a solo for the Boar's Head Carol, which was sung right before the dinner. All the choir members were servers for the patrons, and it proved to be quite enjoyable, and it made me feel quite useful indeed. I loved all the costumes as well. Most of the guys wore tights :) and the dresses were simply beautiful. Some dresses were rented (like mine), but a lot of the girls made their own dresses. They did such a wonderful job that I could hardly tell which ones were rented and which ones were handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment