The week of April 1st, our choir is having a Madrigal Dinner, and we're going to be gone Monday for Lifelight, Tuesday for Learning Center and Choir, plus Thursday evening for a Madrigal dress rehearsal and set up, Friday from noon on for dress rehearsal and the dinner, and Saturday for the second Madrigal Dinner. Because we will be so busy that week, I am working ahead so that I don't have to do much school at all that week and have more time for practicing. And the week after that is the homeschool expo and we have two days set aside for that.
Also, in Grammar, I have gotten behind because I missed several papers I needed to write, seven of them to be exact. On Sunday, I wrote four, and now I have three left, plus a short history research topic I need to write from last week. I have about 2 1/2 weeks left to get all those done, so I think I'm good, but I also need to work ahead in that time, as well as other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment